sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2014

IMPORTANT!!!

IMPORTANT!

I got 9 (Dom, HD 283271, Alien Love, Loveless, ERG, Magotiv, ?Nestedge?, and 2 NEW MORE) split albums to release in the next months...

So until all those albums be released, I WILL NOT ACCEPT more invitations or something to do more albums...

And then, I want to release more SOLO albums than splits...

In the future I will accept to do split albums, yes, but what I'm saying is that I will do much less split albums than I'm doing now...

After these 9 splits be released, expect much more HULDUEFNI (SOLO) than splits...

I have lots of ideas for solo albums... You have no idea...
haha
Working with other artists is fine, but this last year I've almost only done splits, and I think that I'm not showing to you FANS my true and (solo minded) personal side of my art... My personal side of the true Hulduefni, like you have seen on my 3 first albums...

Next year I want to explore deeper my art and this project, Hulduefni, more as a solo artist and not only an artist that do 1 split per month...

Hope you understand,
and thanks a lot!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário